Friday, February 1, 2013

Cupcake cake pops

Cake pops are always a hit among kids especially for kids parties. My friend Z was so impressed with them when I made them for my lil ones party last year asked me to the same for her lil ones party, so along with the birthday cake which I did   last week (my last post ) , I also made 35 cake pops for the party. I did cake pops in two ways one was just round ones and other was this cupcake cake pops and wrapped them in plastic covers and tied them with a ribbon !
 
To make these I shaped the cake balls like a log and pressed it genlty with a steel flower cutter to get a cupcake liner shape in the bottom and then dipped  them in melted chocolate and inserted the lolly stick dipped in chocolate to that end and once they were dry I  dipped the other end in pink candymelts and sprinkled some decorations.
 


7 comments:

Torviewtoronto said...

beautifully done cake pops

Unknown said...

very cute and beautiful..

great-secret-of-life said...

yummy and tempting pops.
http://great-secret-of-life.blogspot.com

My World My Home said...

Nice & cute pops...

runnergirlinthekitchen.blogspot.com said...

Such cute n perfect cake pops!

Priya Suresh said...

Damn cute and pretty attractive cake pops.

Kajal said...

That looks so adorably cute, i wouldn't be able to eat them!