Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thenga chammanthi and awards


Ingredients

Grated coconut - 1 cup

Shallots - 5 no

Garlic clove -1-2

Curry leaves

Red chilly powder - 1tbs

Tamarind - a small piece

Salt

Preparation

Grind all the above ingredients in a mixie without adding water .

Now going on to awards..

Sarah and Beena has shared this sunshine award with me.Thank you so much Sarah and Beena for thinking about me.


Rules for accepting this award,
1, Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2, Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
3, Link the nominees within your post.
4, Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
5,Share the love and link the person from whom you received this award.
I would like to pass this award to
Lassi has shared this wonderful award with me.Thanks a lot for sharing this award dear.







25 comments:

Unknown said...

The chamandi looks nice. Congrats on your award.

Simplyfood said...

Nice chutney.simple and easy to make.Congrats on your awards.

Nithu Bala said...

Chammanthi looks yummy..congrats on your awards:-)

Unknown said...

Very new recipe to me...that looks o yummy and simple....will try it soon....congrats for the awards....

Hayley said...

Lovely and tasty chutney...Congrats on your awards!! thanx a ton for sharing with me..I'll post it soon on my blog....:-))

Lena Jayadev said...

this s my favorite.. :)nice click.. :)

Sushma Mallya said...

Congraz on your awards vineetha,hope lots more come your way...i have not heard abt this dish,but seeing the ingredients used in it am sure must be really good and tasty

San!!! said...

Lovely chutney n congrats on the awards vineetha.Nice pic.

Sarah Naveen said...

My Fav chammanthi....kothiyavunu..
Congrats on ur award dear...

Vrinda said...

Ithiri kanji kittiyirunnenkil adichu maatamayirunnu..Congrats on ur awards,adipoli chanmmanthi

Namitha said...

thenga chammanthi is the best..ithundel pinne vere curry onnumillelum kuzhappamilla :-)

MyExperimentsWithFood said...

New to me. Congrats on your awards.

Indian food recipes said...

Congrats n tnx Vineetha

priya said...

Thk u so much for the award, dear

Tina said...

My all time fav..Perfect with hot rice...

SathyaSridhar said...

Congrats on ur award and thanks for sharing with me dear,,, thengai chammanthi looks perfect n eye catching one, this is the great side for rasam rice.take care n keep on smiling dear,,

BeenaShylesh said...

wow chamanthiyum kurachu chorum tharumoo..

Cicily Antony said...

my fav chammanthi...congrats on ur awards...

Ash said...

That's a good looking prep..... It's kinda tempting...though never heard..... Looks good.....

& KUDOS!!!!! & Thanks !!!! for remembering me......

Ash....
(http://asha-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

Hari Chandana P said...

very nice recipe... Congrats on ur awards.. :)

shahana said...

Thenga chammathi kaanichu kothipikkallai!
Dear,Some awards waiting for you in my space.Please come and collect it

Subhie Arun said...

congrats on ur award...d chammandi llooks yummy..nice to knoe ur frm uk too..will keep visiting

Ms.Chitchat said...

Enjoyed touring ur space. You have wonderful recipes. Glad to follow u:)Congratulations on ur awardsl

Chitchat

AdukalaVishesham said...

congratulation on your awards dear... enjoii....

chopping block said...

my mom makes exactly the same chammanthi and when i saw it on your blog i miss my home and my moms cooking......