Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spanish omlette

Winter has started to give way to spring now . Daylights are coming back and temperatures are getting better. After 3- 4 months of horrible weather , roads are getting busier and so am I. My little one got really fed up by getting locked up within four walls for the last few months ,So we are going out everyday now for 3-4 hrs to his playgroup. After we come back in the evening he will be worn out and goes to sleep soon and I have loads of household work to do.By the time I finish my work he will awake, anyway I will find time somehow to catch up with up my fellow bloggers posts,but please excuse me if I am bit late.



Ingredients
4 eggs
Potatoes -2 medium
Onion - 1
Green pepper(capsicum) - 1/2
Cheese - less than 1/4 cup
Salt
Pepper

Preparation

Cook potatoes for 15 minutes and mash it gently with a spoon. Beat eggs in a bowl and add chopped onions,cooked potatoes,grated cheese ,capsicum,salt and pepper.Give it a good mix.In a pan add some oil and pour the mix and cook for 5-10 minutes.

15 comments:

Sushma Mallya said...

This is different & a nice change form the usual omlette...way of doing it is also quiet nice and it looks delicious vineetha

Namitha said...

Omelets of any kind...count me in..Love them ..Loved your version with potatoes...glad to know that you both are enjoying the play group :-)

Unknown said...

oh omlette oru rakshayum illa vinni dear...looks so tempting!!!

Indian food recipes said...

Luks yummy!

Ash said...

That is surely, lusciously delectable.....
I am not only 'egg'cited, but excited too........
Ash....
(http://asha-oceancihope.blogspot.com/)

Vrinda said...

That looks fluffy and yummm...

Hamaree Rasoi said...

This is simply delectable!!! Spinach omlette looks healthy and fluffy.
Deepa
http://hamareerasoi.blogspot.com/

TREAT AND TRICK said...

This is quite new to me, adding potato to the omelette is a nice change, love to try this.....

My Kitchen Antics said...

I was just about to feel all happy about the weather becoming a lot better and then the past 2 days have been incredibly cold :( Hope its better over the weekend
Spanish omelette is my fav..i jazz it up adding spinach and a whole lotta other veggies

Cool Lassi(e) said...

Dear,
That spanish omelet is award-worthy. And I love mussels and any kind of shell fish. Kudos to you for posting that recipe as well. Loving your blog. You have an award waiting for you at my latest post.

Tina said...

So delicious and fluffy...

Simplyfood said...

Healthy and delicious ,full of goodness with the added veg.

Preety said...

it looks amazing

shahana said...

loved your spanish omlette recipe.Kandittu vishakkunnu dear

Siddhi Shirsat said...

wow vineeta delicous omellete...i love spanish omelette...urs have turned out nice n fluffy...yummm