Spring is not that far and I am totally enjoying the day lights now, When I open my kitchen windows I can hear the birds chirping and singing which is so soothing and somehow it brings some nostalgic feelings of home !! Last week on our visit to Supermarket we saw a isle dedicated to spring cleaning items and we too picked up few things, so this weekend we did some spring cleaning to welcome spring and summer :)
Like I said last week, todays post is Kerala Egg roast which is one of my favourite side dish with appam,chapathy,Godambu dosha etc
Eggs - 3 no
Tomato - 2
Ginger -1 tbs (minced)
Green chillies - 2
Red chilly powder - 1 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
Coriander powder -1 tbs
Chicken Masala- 1 tbs
Cumin seeds - 1/4 tsp
Fennel seeds - 1/2 tsp
1. Boil eggs. Remove the shell and slice each egg into 2 halves.
2. In a saucepan add some oil and sputter fennel and cumin.
3. Add chopped onions and saute till soft and brown.
4. Add curry leaves, greenchillies, ginger and saute for 1-2 minutes.
5. Add chopped tomatoes and all the spice powders and cook until tomatoes are cooked.
6. Add the sliced eggs and mix carefully .