It took me nearly 4 yrs to reach this milestone. It has been a slow and smooth journey till now.I was on and off blogging . Sometimes I feel that I am like animals that hibernate,I go to sleep for longtime then when I come back I will be active for sometime , but then again I go back to sleep mode :( But one thing that I am proud of myself is that I never gave up blogging :) I made lot of new friends and they kept me going till now...Thanks to all my friends for supporting me to keep this blog alive.
To celebrate my happiness I am sharing a coconut rice which u can prepare in less than 1/2 an hour, the great part is it is so easy and doesnt need any accompaniment.
Rice/ Pachari / Long grain rice - 1 1/2 cup
Grated coconut - 1 cup
Urad dal / Uzhunnu parippu - 1 tbs
Chana dal / kadala parippu - 1tbs
Mustard seeds - 3/4 tsp
Curryleaves - few
Whole redchilly -2 (optional)
Green chillies -2 (slit lengthwise)
- Cook the rice and keep it aside.
- In a tawa/wok add some oil sputter mustard seeds.
- Add urad dal, chana dal and fry till its lightly roasted.
- Addd grated coconut, green chillies, curry leaves and roast it for a minute or so ( Donot allow the coconut to become brown).
- Finally add cooked rice, mix well and check the salt.