Friday, February 11, 2011

Pineapple upside down Cake.


I am still in the excitement ,I will tell you why,I became an aunt last week.My younger sister had a baby boy on Feb 5th.I cant wait to see my Nephew !

The moment I saw Pineapple upside down cake at Dolly's Curry and Beyond I was craving for it very badly so I decided to try it out,but waited till last week for my birthday and the attempt was successful, the cake was soo delicous. Thanks to Dolly for sharing this recipe.You can find the recipe here.

Eventhough me and my DH doesnt celebrate Valentines day,I wish you all a Happy Valentines day.

13 comments:

Dolly Sharma said...

Congratulations !!!! on being an aunt.I can feel ur excitement. Thanks for trying out my recipe and for mentioning me here at your space. I must say..the cake looks absolutely PERFECT !!!! Now I'm craving for a slice of ur cake and have to make one soon...

Nithu said...

Congrats! Lovely cake. Mouthwatering.

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Congrats ! The cake looks so delicious and mouthwatering. Loved the click of the cake.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Swathi said...

Congrats becoming aunt. This Pineapple upside down cake looks awesome.

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats..Cake looks super yummy..

Jaisy James said...

cake lks perfect and yummy

Ash said...

Perfect for celebrations!!!! Enjoy ur moments to the core.... That upside down cake is one favorite of all who are passionate about cooking.... ;)

Ash....
(http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/

Sushma Mallya said...

Congrats, perfect for the occasion, looks beautiful vineetha...

Suja Manoj said...

Congrats dear,delicious cake..a perfect way to celebrate.

Unknown said...

Congrats da..perfect baking and lovely cake..nalla assalayitunduttoo..

Suji said...

Congratulations!!

Upside down cakes are my fav anytime anyday, this looks too good to resist..

Unknown said...

Hi Vinneetha,

Gorgeous cake...:)

Dr.Sameena@

http://www.myeasytocookrecipes.blogspot.com/

Namitha said...

wow..how exciting..Congratulations !!! cake looks terrific