Monday, December 9, 2013

Chuggington cake


I have been asked by many of my friends to consider cake decoration more seriously from a business perspective but since my cakes were far from perfect / professional standard I was never confident and was not ready for such a commitment and moreover deep inside I felt that  if I do it on a daily basis I wouldn’t have enjoyed it like I do now and the truth is as much as I enjoy it,  it is  time consuming and very tiring. Now that I have moved onto to a new  role in my sons school and has different set of goals, my hubby asks me why am I still  clinging on to this passion for which I don’t have  an answer ! I can’t really blame him for asking that as its he who suffers when I am busy with a cake, I don’t get time for my usual cooking so end up cooking something very simple for us or sometimes go for  takeaways or even frozen back up options in freezer or  sometimes he is forced to take up cooking :)

Coming to todays cake, I made this for my friend's son who is a chugginton fan. It was a vanilla cake with vanilla buttercream for 30 servings. The  birthday boy was so  happy to see the cake and afterall  that’s what  make all the effort really worth while ..that innocent smile on their face is priceless !!



5 comments:

Rafeeda AR said...

beautiful the cake looks... i can see u've worked on the fonts to make it larger... eni kannadayude aavashyamilla... :P

Unknown said...

Great looking cake. Gonna try this one next month for a little chugger.

Lincyscookart said...

I love all ur fondant works. so creative and well done.

Unknown said...

Hi :)

My name is Freddy. Surfing on the net I found your blog and noticed you have a great number of tasty recipes there, that is why I am contacting you. I wonder if you would like join our website www.mytaste.com and receive more visitors to your blog through making your recipes available to a greater number of internet users.

Mytaste.com has been launched recently and from the first day it has gained popularity among food lovers. Today the site can be found in 45 countries, where we deliver thousands of visitors to food blogs daily. Some Top Food Blogs on our pages receive more than 20 thousands unique visitors a week.

Recently and to improve the user experience and develop their loyalty we added social features that allow our users to create cookbooks, save recipes and follow other users. This means that when a recipe from your blog is saved, the user will always have the opportunity of visiting your blog again.

So, if this sounds like a good plan to you, please visit our website & add your blog through the Top Food Blogs section here: www.mytaste.com/top-food-blogs. There you will find all the instructions you need to follow to become a part of our bloggers family.

Hopefully your food blog will be up there in the top!

Warm regards,
Freddy

Hari Chandana said...

Wowwww.... you are amazing.. great job :)